FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

Ugh! I sat down at this computer no less then five times yesterday, opened up a new blog post three times, uploaded and edited pictures to post, was interrupted 17 times and went to bed earlier than previous nights and completely forgot I didn't publish a post!

Nablopomo FAIL! I knew it was bound to happen. I was fairly successful the rest of the month thanks to pre-scheduling all of my posts =) Oh well, I was having a good day with all my boys-groceries, leftovers, napping and playing. It was nice to relax with nothing to do or nowhere to go and fairly stress free!

Here's some random pictures from the last few days:


Preparing the feast:
(please ignore my mullet-balding baby...sigh! It's coming in on top blonder!)




Kourt so excited about making green bean casserole


Glor post-dinner relaxation:



Finally a picture of us four-taken by Kevin's mom, and scanned from a print so it's kind of not so great, but oh well



No comments: