Finish it out

Okay this whole blog every. single. day. for a month thing was a little rough. The first couple weeks were easy as I just pre-posted a lot and posted a lot of pictures. Then posted cheesy things, then ran out of ideas and real life just kept getting in the way. ha.

But, I consider it a minor success that I only missed one day, out of 30. Part of me likes to give up once I fail a bit and I had to say just do the stupid thing you said you were going to do. It's not like anyone really cares how often I blog or what about.

The busy-ness of the holiday last week and the upcoming holidays and the sleeping patterns of these children of late is enough to keep me away from the computer for months. I give up. If I have time tomorrow I think I'll blog about the sleeping issues and see if I can get some ideas! I feel like I've tried a lot of things and still, it's not going well. I suppose there is always more to try.

The stupid work thing is creeping up on me...that I have one month left and then I have to return there at least 3 days per week. I registered Kian and Karter back at Pearce where we had Kian up through September. So glad they had a spot for him right away! Karter is on a waiting list but I'm okay with him not going right into a center since he's so little...we'll work that one out soon. I don't want to do it, it's causing me much anxiety, but we'll see how it goes I guess. What's the worst that can happen? It stresses me and the kids out so much that I quit? boo hoo.

So, I guess I have some things to blog about (or vent about) soon...when I find the time to get to my computer. You know while deciding which shelving unit to move to make more room to crap I don't want in my house and where the tree will go and when to get it and how to get children to sleep... Ahhh life.


No comments: