On a roll...

I just might cry yet today. Not to mention my lovely glass pan disaster on Monday, I also forgot to tell you about my eye incident on Saturday. I was putting on a lovely elastic headband to keep these bang/sweepy pieces out of my eyes to clean. Well, it slipped and that lovely elastic headband snapped me right in the eye. Oh the pain! It still hurts, like it's bruised, well cuz it is.

So today, I decided to start up the fire again. One piece of wood I brought in must have either been damp or something because it smoked like a...chimney? No, worse than that...like mumbles the smoking ex landlord (that's a story for another day). Anyway, it was horrid. I also had decided to go boil some pears for Kian's breakfast this week. I chopped them up and put them on the stove. A bit later I smelled them. Crap! Oh yes, and that lovely burned Teflon smell? Delish.

And Kian is quite cranky today as his top tooth is pushing its final way through. I see the whiteness ravaging his pink gums, feel those gnarly bumps and he cries if you look at his mouth.
But! He's been sleeping all night until 7 am. Gosh it's great! Now if I could just sleep all night. Well anyway, I'm off to workout my fat butt on the treadmill while he naps. Might as well be sweaty and grimy in addition to flabby...

No comments: