Chicken Wing Dip


This is my most favorite. So delish. You can adjust the heat level by how much hot sauce you put in to it.

Ingredients: 2 pkg Cream cheese (btw-don't use low fat, it doesn't turn out as well!)
large can chicken (or 1-2 med chicken breasts, cooked, chopped/shredded)
Buffalo wing sauce (some people use franks red hot, but i prefer the wing sauce)
Bleu Cheese (optional)
Mozzarella and/or Cheddar (your preference)
Tortillas, crackers, celery for dipping

You can either layer this dip, or mix it all together. I like the layering, but it gets mixed up either way. I start by spreading the cream cheese in the bottom of a 9x9 pan (or is it 8x8?) Then I spread some bleu cheese over that. I probably use 4 tbsp, but you can leave it out if you wish. In another bowl, mix chicken and hot sauce. The hotter you want the dip, the more sauce you add. I usually use 1/3 of the bottle, sometimes more. Then spread the chicken/sauce mix on top of the cream cheese. Then sprinkle with cheese. Not a lot, just to give it some gooey-ness. I bake it at 350 for about 30 mins or until it starts bubbling, but the cheese isn't brown on top yet. I love this with tortillas and celery. C'mon you know they always give you bleu cheese and celery with your wings! Mmm Mmm!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My aunt makes this a lot. It's soooooo yummy!