TGIF

Seriously, thank you God it is finally Friday! After all that vacation, it has been one loooooooong week. I've just been exhausted every day, like barely keep my eyes open, exhausted. We were lucky enough to sleep in some days and hang out in pajamas for a bit and then do whatever we wanted to do. Now, we're back to the routine and there's no room for error or I am really late. Okay, I am always a few minutes late.

It doesn't help that this week has been freezing cold and snowing, and dark. It just makes me want to curl up by the wood stove with a blanket and a movie. It also doesn't help that my job has had drastic changes recently. The county is handing down a bunch of crazy changes that have us all scrambling, making our heads spin with the ridiculous amount of work we now have to do. Mostly to cover their butts, as usual. My brain just can't hold all this information anymore. Something's got to give...

So, this weekend I plan on doing a lot of nothing! A lot of relaxing with Kevin, a lot of playing with Kian and probably a lot of eating. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds horrible.

Anonymous said...

carbon monoxide is bad.