Garden Factory Fun

The Garden Factory is an amazing place just down the road from us with a ridiculous amount of plants, vegetables, flowers, trees, etc. And there's always something fun going on, like their Halloween activities.

No, I did not make him stay in the stroller, that was mostly for the parking lot and in case he got tired. Wishful thinking. First up was bird man Terry and his funky pigeons and chickens and ducks and whatever else he had there. I am not a big fan of birds, rather dislike them and think they're dirty. I found Purell.



"We represent the lollipop kids, the lollipop kids..." For some reason, this photo makes me think of the yellow brick road. Pumpkin insanity!


This? This is priceless. Priceless I tell you. Something about a pumpkin-cloaked, screaming, happy two year old boy in front of a racecar that will make you laugh.


Grant finding a pumpkin in his Chicka chicka boom boom costume. And yes, Elissa made it herself!

Elissa, Grant and Paul


Me and the boys. Technically Karter's head should be facing the other way in the sling, but he refuses and loves to have his face buried in my shirt all day long, no matter which way I hold him and turn him. Stubborn 7 week old!



That's not my hair, it's a scarecrow and hay sticking out behind my head!



Kian playing "witch pitch". He won a sticker.



Glor x 2



Move over Gordon!


No comments: