T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I'm in big trouble. Yesterday at exactly 5 months 2 weeks, Karter's two bottom teeth popped through. Yes, both of them. He's thrilled, I can tell (insert sarcasm). He chomped a cracker and ate it all before I could even realize. Although, he is exactly one month later than Kian, whose two bottom teeth came through at 4.5 months.

Bigger trouble? He's "scootched" (I still don't know how to spell that! [Kian loves that word, nightly he says "mommy and Karter scooch over" so he can sit on the couch with us]) a few times today. Like, he's on his belly, then knees. Then pushes with toes. Then, he used his arms to pull his body, not far, an inch maybe, army-crawl style. Um, yes. I think by 6.5 months he will be doing some sort of crawling. And that, my friends, spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

(*have I overused my parentheses and italics enough today?) hehe

No comments: