In case you missed it...

I often forget that those on facebook can view my blogs, but those who just read my blogs don't get my facebook updates.

Therefore, I may have forgotten to mention that...

Only 6 more days of work! woo hoo!

I put my notice in last Tuesday. After a lot of deliberating, stressed out mornings, exhausted days and nights, being no good as a mom or wife or housekeeper, and just mentally out of it...Kevin and I discussed this to no end, along with everyone else, and in the end, he kept urging and even insisting that I just resign and stay home.

You all are my witnesses if he goes back on that, mmkay?

So, April 1st will be my last day of work for awhile. I am so looking forward to having the summer with my boys. I haven't enjoyed summer in a long time. Like, 7 years long time. I know, that's part of being an adult, etc. But, I am really excited to spend the summer with my baby boys, the way I used to spend it as a little kid--beach, outside, camping, swimming, just having fun. Although, I remember having to clean before we could to go the beach and by then little Vine Valley beach was always packed... =)

Kian is excited. Karter will be thrilled I'm sure. And, for now I can pack away that pump. That thrills me...

No comments: