What I do after the boys go to bed...

Scarf with a lacy type "yarn", with sparkle

Two hats with all the "accessories" I have to put on the hats and  headbands

"boy" hats, bear hats, gray brimmed hat with scarf...

Kian had been bugging me for an Angry Birds hat...I made it up...

Not exactly what I envisioned, but for the first attempt out of my head with no pattern, I'll take it

"girly" hats

Kiela modeled my butterfly headband. hehe

Karter requested a "broncos" hat. Well, here ya go, Broncos orange, with matching scarf.
I have been toying with the idea of putting some things on Etsy...I don't know...  I need to take a picture of Karter's blanket I made him, it came out great. Also, some other scarves I did not photograph because they are Christmas presents. Nor did I take pictures of the soft, rainbow colored crochet balls I made. I stuffed them with poly-fil and the boys throw them around the house, and the dogs seem to like them too...Rico, I'm looking at you. Most of these will ship for a couple dollars in a padded envelope, which is nice. I'm not great at pricing, which is one reason I have stalled on the etsy thing. A lot of people overprice stuff like this I think. It's yarn...some is more expensive than others, and yes it does take time. The mohawk hat took about 4 hours or so total. But, while Kevin watches football and I half watch, I do this...

No comments: