It's happened...

Somewhere along the way I've become one of those wives. The kind that....*gasp* doesn't mind watching football! Whaaaat??! It's true. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan my days around it and I could definitely pass and find many other things to do. But, in the fall and winter on those dreary, cold, snowy days when you just want to stay warm and stay in...I kinda like Sunday football. I'm not all about the 4 game Sundays, Monday night, Thursday night and double headers on Saturdays though-that's a bit much! I'm a Sunday football kinda girl.
Now, let's just be honest. It has half as much to do with the actual football, the competition, finally understanding how the game is played (until I understood I hated watching it) and just as much to do with Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, tight pants, bulging muscles, sweaty guys... I mean...those Motorola headsets look great on Bill Belacheck and Joe Gibbs is one mean man! ha. Doesn't hurt that a good pot of chili or a pot roast go great with football either.

1 comment:

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

i love football too!! but were the all day saturday, all day sunday, monday night & thursday night game watching family. Its fun because Kenney loves the Patriots, and i of course am a bills fan. so we have fun trash talking in the most loving of ways! Although I must say our Sunday routine misses one key ingredient...Pontillos pizza & wings!!