Dreams and Dr. Phil

What do those have to do with each other? Nothing really. Let me just start out by saying how utterly disgusted I am with Dr. Phil lately. I used to like him, and he really wanted to help people and had great advice. He didn't put up with "no guff" as Kevin likes to say. He didn't enable them, he gave them choices and told them the hard truth. But...

But, now... he's just like every other Hollywood nut. I can't stand him anymore and want to shake him as hard as I want to shake this mentally unstable "Octo-mom". He is totally enabling her, giving her baby showers and gear, helping her get assistance in the home, and okay with her lying and fraud of the welfare and food stamp/government assistance programs. Unbelievable. It makes me so angry. I know it's horrible to say, but I'd love to see those babies adopted out to families that truly want children and not for their celebrity status, children to love. Hey, Dr. Phil, why don't you address Nadya about how to properly care for Autistic children (not in playpens with bottles at 3 yrs old) and address her mental health disorders? Bunch of morons.

Anyway. I had to get that off my chest. When pregnant I have extremely vivid dreams. It's scary. I cannot watch any tv that has any violence, blood or scariness in it before bed. I wake up shaking because I dreamed I was in the room with the bloody mattress and guns or...yeah. Thanks CSI, Law & Order, Criminal Minds, Flashpoint, 48 hours and 60 Minutes. I now have to stick to American Idol, Biggest Loser, cartoons, PBS educational and musical programs or Antique Roadshow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Phil isn't even a Dr. a big fat phony made popular by another big fat phony loved by a lot of loser fat phoneys sitting at home twiddling their thumbs.