MckLinky

First off, I feel like I'm in Florida or some tropical jungle. It's warm, sticky then pours, cools off for a bit, gets hot and sunny, then pours again. What is up with this weather? Hmm...might have to build me an ark. But only after this important announcement:

There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.

MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun!

What is MckLinky? It's how we can all connect our blogs together, say for a contest, or common theme we all post about,etc. Currently, I don't have a contest or thematic post, nor do I have enough blog readers to do so. And, I admit, I just copied her directly and pasted it on here because of many reasons, the rain, the baby brain mush not allowing me to come up with something better, and because what prego couldn't use baby gear? That's what is at stake here. If I share Mcklinky with the world I can enter to win some baby gear. Sounds good right? Great. Try it yourself: http://www.mcklinky.com/



Now you all can link up to me and enter the contest too!



No comments: