Not Me! Mondays



Check out MckMama's blog for the Not Me! Mondays "rules" and more hilarious stories!

It wasn't me who has been putting my previously almost-potty-trained 2 yr old back in diapers. I did not do it just because he said he wants to wear diapers like the baby. Nope, not me!

I did not give my child an eye test after he fell and almost gouged his eye out because I was afraid he went blind. Wasn't me!

I did not look the other way when Kian picked up cranberries out of the dirt pile I was sweeping and pretend he didn't eat them. Nope, not me!

And it definitely wasn't me who, after getting up in the middle of the night with both boy being woken up way too early by Kian, put him in his room and told him "stay there until I come get you, I need more sleep. Wasn't me! And I certainly did not try to ignore him and then finally bust out laughing when he stood at his closed door repeating "mommy, come get me. I need you to come get me mommy". Not me!

And for sure, it was not me who at 4 am ignored that Karter was wet...as in his pajamas were getting wet through from his wet diaper. I did not wrap him with another blanket next to me and fall back asleep just because I didn't want to wake him or myself up again. Never, not me!

No comments: